Seminar – StruSoft for PRE-CAST CONCRETE ELEMENT BUILDINGS
A free seminar for engineers who like to benefit from the software to aid in pre-cast concrete element building designs.
Lithuaninan construction and building design market has been evolving fast. We invite engineers and designers to listen, learn and share ideas about the pre-cast concrete element building designing using StruSoft softwares to enhance the experience and take advantage of the software to stay competitive on the rising sector.
StruSoft experts Fredrik Lagerström and Stojan Lumilaan are talking about the functionality and benefits of FEM-Design, PRE-Stress and IMPACT softwares in the designing point of view handling these topics:
- Simple soil modelling;
- Static analysis for prefabricated elements;
- Pre-stressed elements design;
- News and features of the future.
- The event is held on 31st of October in City Hotels Algirdas, Vilnius.
- Event starts at 9:00 and ends at 14:00, free coffee break included. We stay there for longer to chat with you
- Seminar is in English
- Places are limited so please register before 24.10.2017