As a planner, architect or building contractor you are fully aware that cantilevered structural components and balconies must be considered in the design of the thermal insulation of a building.
Join the Webinar and learn about various demands on balcony connections:
- Effective thermal insulation of the balcony slab to guarantee a high level of interior comfort
- Maximum demands on the fire protection
- Simple and efficient installation for to ensure construction deadlines are met
Innovative product line
HALFEN has developed a new symmetrical HIT balcony connection – the installation direction is no longer important!
Due to the new shape of the double-symmetrical CSB the balcony connections for cantilevered balcony slabs (HIT-HP/SP MVX) are symmetrical. They can be installed irrespective of the slab or balcony orientation.
This feature improves installation reliability (on the construction site).
- Thermal insulating fire protection material with material class A1 – non inflammable insulating material
- Application as fire barrier in ETICS façades
- EnEV conform with building authority approved Ψ-values
- Passive House Institute certified in the highest category “Certified Passive House component“ for the HIT-SP ZVX with up to 24cm element height
- Certified as Low Energy Component with insulating joint from 80mm for cantilevered and simply supported balcony slabs on column with element height up to 24cm
- ETA – European Technical Approval
Manager of Technical Department at
HALFEN Sp. z o.o.